10 facts about Maya :
1. She's originally from the East Coast, New Brunswick to be exact.
2. Her favourite lens is her Canon 50mm 1.2.
3. She teaches Portraiture, Photo 101 and Studio Photography at GTA Photography Classes.
4. She graduated from Seneca College's Independent Digital Photography Program in 2016.
6. Her sister was her original muse (and still is.)
7. She pronounces her name May-A but 90% of the population assumes it's Mya.
8. She is currently working at Mint Room Studios.
9. Her favourite number is two.
10. Her work has been feautured in places such as Vogue.it, Cosmopolitan, Daily Mail and more!
Be Body Aware
Tip Top Tailor
Wear Your Label
Natasha Fisher (Musician)
Saint John's Next Top Model
Step In Time Dance School
Pampered by Patience
Exchange On Germain
Curvy Magazine : http://www.curvyrevolution.com/
Scorpio Jin Magazine : http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1230096
People Magazine: ‘Wear Your Label’ Clothing Brand Wants to Get People Talking About Mental Health, May 13, 2015
Cosmpolitan: The New Fashion Line That’s Changing How We View Mental Illness, May 15, 2015
Seventeen Magazine: These Awesome Clothes Aim to Help Remove The Stigma Around Mental Illness, May 15, 2015
Buzzfeed: These Designers Want to Remove
the Stigmas Surrounding Mental Illness, May 14, 2015
The Today Show: ‘Sad but rad’: Fashion brand aims to get people talking about mental health, May 11, 2015
Wear your Label : Winter Forever Lookbook
Wins Design @lewinsdesign
Surreal Beauty Magazine
Seneca Student gallery
Market Square : SJNTM (cycle 1)
One Princess SJ
Jostens Lookbook 2013
PSFK: Fashion Label Fights Mental Health Stigma, May 21, 2015
Product Hunt: Wear Your Label: Clothing that creates conversations about mental health, May 19, 2015
TakePart: Ending Stigma with Style, New Clothing Label Gets People Talking About Mental Health, May 17, 2015
Metro UK: This cool new fashion label is challenging mental health stigma, one t-shirt at a time, May 16, 2015
Hello Giggles: These T-Shirts Are Addressing Mental Illness In a Whole New Way, May 15, 2015
The Mighty: The Clothing Line That Lets You Know It’s Okay to Talk About Mental Illness, May 14, 2015